Concept Lifestyle Image:
All You Need to Know About Creative Product 3D Shots
In e-commerce, product photos are both essential and tricky to produce. CGI (computer-generated imagery) is a technology that allows you to create images of items in any setting and context. You can bring any idea to life and take your product presentation to the next level by creating stunning, creative, and conceptual images.
We are a world-class product 3D rendering company that specializes in producing eye-catching marketing and promo materials for e-commerce furniture brands. If anyone knows the ins and outs of unique and out-of-the-box product imagery, that’s us!
Learn how CG concept lifestyle images can improve a company’s online presence, generate more social media buzz, and boost sales!
#1. What is a Concept Lifestyle Image?
Product 3D rendering is a highly developed service that can transform your products and make them stand out in the best way possible. Some of these artistic product shots are so detailed, complex, and difficult to produce that there is no way to achieve such a splendid effect than turning to computer graphics.
The concept lifestyle 3D image includes all the specifics of traditional photography, like composition, framing, lighting, etc. All these features make it highly realistic and accurate, making it indistinguishable from real pictures.
The term “concept” is used in art and design to describe a work that doesn’t necessarily have a defined meaning. This can be an abstract, surrealistic, or even figurative work that doesn’t have a specific use or purpose. A concept rendering is similar, as it’s not about illustrating a particular lifestyle around a product but conveying an idea, mood, or emotion through visuals.
#2. Benefits of Concept Lifestyle Shots in Product Marketing
Creative product shots are a potent tool to visually communicate your product to the target audience. The aim is to make the item look appealing, engaging, and memorable.
The most significant benefit of adopting CG concept lifestyle images in your product marketing is that they attract more attention than regular product shots. This is because they tell a story, pick an interest and make people want to learn more about the product and the brand.
Concept lifestyle images can be used for various marketing purposes, including website design, social media posts, product catalogs and print collaterals, and sales presentations. They’re also great for ad campaigns as they connect the consumer and the advertised product in the most impactful way.
As a result of using conceptual rendering in marketing, your brand gets more exposure which helps generate more leads. Read an informative article regarding product CGI for ads to do just that!
#3. Why Use a CG Concept Lifestyle Image in Product Promotion?
Product promotion is a crucial part of building a successful business. With so many options on the market today, it’s vital to stand out from the crowd by showing consumers why they should buy your product.
Besides, social networks and e-commerce are full of different visuals and the audience is satiated, making it difficult to surprise them. So how can you make your visual content stand out? How to make it “remarkable”?
You need to think beyond just creating beautiful visuals!
One of the most effective ways to do this is through CG concept lifestyle images. A creative product shot is an image showing your product in use, people interacting with it, how stylish it looks, how it complements surroundings, etc.
This type of advertising attracts attention because it’s so unusual. You can never see such a picture anywhere else — they’re unique! And this uniqueness is what makes them effective in promoting products: people remember them better than ordinary pictures and are more likely to make purchases after seeing them.
More about the 3D product showcase — everything you need to know about promo CGI in that blog post!
#4. The Best Marketing Channels for Concept Lifestyle Shots
The best marketing channels for a concept lifestyle image are those that allow you to reach a large audience of potential customers. Social media, content marketing, and influencer marketing can be great options.
Here are some examples of how to use concept lifestyle images in your marketing:
- On your website, lending and product pages listings to attract attention and get viewers interested in visiting your site;
- On social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook as part of a campaign or just as a part of visual content strategy;
- In email newsletters or ads that you send your active and potential customers;
- In print advertising materials such as catalogs, brochures, flyers, and other branding materials to spread brand awareness at different events;
- On store window displays and outdoor advertisements to catch the attention of a larger audience.
As a part of your overall marketing strategy, concept lifestyle images can help you attract more customers, clients, and customers. They can help you build your brand and increase sales. However, knowing what makes a good creative lifestyle image is essential.
#5. Tips on What Makes an Impressive Concept Lifestyle Render
Conceptual renders should be eye-catching and engaging without being overly complicated or cluttered. Let’s see a few simple ways to achieve it:
- Think over lighting. Lighting is one of the most important factors that give your render a life-like quality. It can emphasize certain aspects and hide others, making an object look old or new, shiny or matte. Lighting gives your 3D render a sense of realism and helps you create the right mood for your project.
- Details make perfection. The more details you add to your render, the more realistic it will appear. Small details matter and will help emphasize the product you are showing off.
- Focus on the composition. How you arrange the elements in a work of art is crucial to how people perceive it. You can use various techniques to create an appealing composition: balance, symmetry, and contrast.
- Keep things simple. Make sure that your render is easy to navigate. Simplicity is one of the most critical aspects of design and art in general. It’s easier for people to understand what they see if it’s straightforward. This will help viewers to memorize what they see and focus their attention on what matters most — your products!
- Balance post-production. Regarding conceptual images, editing in Photoshop or Illustrator is essential to polish the final result. The right balance of light, shadows, and colors can make your product look more appealing. However, it’s important to remember that there is a line between over-editing and under-editing. If your product seems too perfect, viewers may think it’s fake or unreal — which is not what you want!
- Let your imagination run wild. CG concept image shows your product as part of an aspirational lifestyle. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different ideas, locations, angles, settings, and lighting to create it. Sky is the limit!
The next time you want to impress potential clients with a product shot, consider turning to the experts at CGI for your product’s advertising needs. Find out how to prepare 3D modeling image references and rely on CGIFurniture professionals!
At CGIFurniture, we strive to present our concept lifestyle images professionally and engagingly, so we can gain the trust of our customers. If you are interested in our 3D modeling services, please contact us or book a free demo consultation.
We look forward to working with you!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!