A Fresh Take on Product Visualization
If you’ve been looking for an original solution to making your visual marketing more effective, flat lay renders are the answer. They will instantly draw the attention of your audience and increase their interest in the products.
Flat lay 3D rendering allows you to showcase arrangements of products in a stylish, eye-catching way. It is perfect for visualizing categories and collections of items in an online store or catalog. On top of that, flat lay images make incredibly attractive content for social media.
A Powerful Design Inspiration
Flat lay renders can serve as excellent mood boards for interior design. By showing items in beautiful combinations, you will help designers select elements that will look stunning in the spaces they work on. Additionally, such images act as a visual reference for designers to effectively communicate their vision to clients, making the approval of your products more likely.
Find out all types of product CGI projects, their average costs and examples of results. Upgrade your product marketing and experiment with visuals digitally!
See More Examples of Flat Lay 3D Rendering
As you can notice, CGI flawlessly conveys the look of any material. And, by adding objects with different textures to an image, you get an extremely appealing combination that easily attracts attention.
The Best at What We Do
At CGIFurniture, our top priority is ensuring customer satisfaction. For this reason, we have devised a project workflow that allows us to swiftly and effectively produce outstanding imagery, all while reducing the effort needed from your side.
Our team produces top-quality results within the shortest possible time thanks to:
- expert 3D artists;
- professional project management;
- powerful hardware and software;
- studio’s own render farm.
All of our project communication happens in the CRM system specifically designed for our studio’s processes. Namely, it allows you to:
- talk to your team via text messages;
- receive files for revision;
- send your own files, including references and notes;
- access project files at any time;
- keep track of task progress and payments.
Keeping track of your 3D visualization projects has never been so easy. Thanks to our custom CRM platform, you can:
- communicate directly with your team via text messages;
- send, receive, and store any amount of files;
- stay up-to-date with task and payment statuses.
We always do our best to ensure that you get the most out of working with us. For that, we:
- align our communication hours with your time zone;
- assign a client manager to offer personalized support;
- keep a detailed record of your typical project requirements;
- adapt to your preferred workflow specifics;
- offer discount rates for regular bulk orders.
Find out more about product rendering
We’ve got some info you might use in your upcoming projects! Check out these articles about 3D lifestyle photography services.